Australia Tour Packages
Call us: +91-9818511611 , 011-41051041
Embark on an Unforgettable Journey: Australia Tour Packages From Delhi
Welcome to a land of boundless beauty and diverse experiences—welcome to Australia. Our Australia tour packages invite you to uncover the treasures of this vast continent, where vibrant cities, ancient landscapes, and unique wildlife converge to create an extraordinary travel adventure.
From the iconic Sydney many the majestic landscapes of the Great Barrier Reef, Australia offers a tapestry of experiences that cater to every traveler’s dream. With our meticulously crafted tour packages, you’ll have the opportunity to explore the vastness of the Outback, savor the flavors of Melbourne’s culinary scene, and witness the rich Indigenous cultures that shape the country’s identity.
Our Australia tour packages are designed to cater to your preferences, ensuring that every moment of your journey is tailored to your desires. Immerse yourself in the wonders of the Great Barrier Reef, embrace the artistic vibes of Melbourne’s laneways, and stand in awe before the ancient monolith of Uluru. From thrilling adventures to serene escapes, Australia offers a multitude of experiences waiting to be discovered.
We understand that your journey is as unique as you are. Let our Australia tour packages be your passport to exploring the diverse landscapes, vibrant cities, and rich heritage that this captivating destination has to offer. Join us in crafting memories that will linger long after you’ve returned, and let the adventure begin!
What To Do In Australia?
Explore the Best of Australia: A Journey of Unforgettable Adventures – Australia, a land of vast landscapes and diverse cultures, offers a myriad of experiences for every type of traveler. From stunning natural wonders to vibrant cities, here’s a glimpse of what you can do in this extraordinary destination:
- Discover the Great Barrier Reef: Immerse yourself in the world’s largest coral reef system, teeming with vibrant marine life. Snorkel, dive, or take a scenic flight to witness this underwater paradise.
- Marvel at Sydney’s Icons: Stand beneath the iconic Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge. Cruise along the harbor, explore the historic Rocks district, and enjoy the city’s lively cultural scene.
- Explore the Outback: Venture into the rugged heart of the Australian Outback. Uluru (Ayers Rock), a colossal sandstone monolith, stands as a sacred site and a symbol of the country’s ancient Indigenous culture.
- Encounter Unique Wildlife: Get up close to Australia’s unique wildlife, including kangaroos, koalas, and vibrant bird species. Visit wildlife sanctuaries or explore national parks for a chance to witness these creatures in their natural habitats.
- Roam the Great Ocean Road: Drive along the stunning Great Ocean Road, known for its breathtaking coastal views and the iconic Twelve Apostles rock formations.
- Experience Melbourne’s Artsy Vibes: Discover Melbourne’s vibrant arts and food scene. Explore hidden laneways adorned with street art, savor world-class cuisine, and attend theater and live music performances.
- Dive into Cultural Experiences: Learn about Australia’s Indigenous cultures through immersive experiences. Participate in traditional ceremonies, taste native bush foods, and explore ancient rock art sites.
- Wine and Dine in South Australia: Visit the famous Barossa Valley and other wine regions, sampling exceptional Australian wines. Pair your tastings with gourmet meals at renowned restaurants.
- Trek through Natural Wonderlands: Hike through the lush rainforests of Daintree National Park, home to some of the world’s oldest plant species. Witness breathtaking waterfalls and abundant wildlife.
- Relax on Pristine Beaches: Sink your toes into the powdery sands of Whitehaven Beach in the Whitsundays or the secluded beaches of Western Australia’s coastline.
- Engage in Thrilling Adventures: Whether it’s surfing at Byron Bay, skydiving over the Gold Coast, or exploring Blue Mountains National Park, Australia offers a plethora of adrenaline-pumping activities.
- Cruise the Kimberley Region: Embark on a luxury cruise to the remote Kimberley region, known for its ancient landscapes, dramatic gorges, and Aboriginal rock art.
Australia is a world of wonders waiting to be explored. With its diverse landscapes, vibrant cities, and rich culture, every moment spent here promises to be an unforgettable chapter in your travel journey.
Most Popular Places in Australia
Gracing the shores of Sydney’s sparkling harbor, the Sydney Opera House is a triumph of architectural brilliance and cultural significance. Its distinctive sail-like design has become a symbol of the city, offering a stunning backdrop to the harbor’s beauty. Attend captivating performances within its hallowed halls or simply marvel at its luminous presence during sunset cruises. A visit to this global masterpiece is an invitation to experience world-class artistry and architectural innovation in one breathtaking setting.
Dive into an aquatic wonderland at the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Beneath the glistening turquoise waters, you’ll uncover a vibrant ecosystem teeming with colorful corals and an array of marine life. Snorkel or dive to encounter graceful sea turtles, playful dolphins, and a kaleidoscope of tropical fish. This natural masterpiece, stretching over 2,300 kilometers, offers an awe-inspiring glimpse into the mysteries of the ocean and the importance of conservation.
Nestled in the heart of Australia’s Red Centre, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park holds profound spiritual significance for the Anangu Aboriginal people. Uluru, also known as Ayers Rock, is a colossal sandstone monolith that transforms with the changing light, radiating hues of red and gold. Nearby, Kata Tjuta (The Olgas) showcases a cluster of ancient rock formations. This sacred land invites travelers to connect with its cultural heritage, explore hiking trails, and witness mesmerizing sunrises and sunsets that paint the desert landscape with a magical glow.
Popular Attraction In Australia
Spanning Sydney’s iconic harbor, the Sydney Harbour Bridge is both a triumph of engineering and a symbol of the city’s vitality. Known affectionately as the “Coathanger,” the bridge offers panoramic views of the Opera House, the harbor, and the city skyline. Ascend the bridge on a guided climb to experience an exhilarating perspective of Sydney from above. Whether you’re crossing by car, strolling along the pedestrian walkway, or admiring its illuminated beauty at night, the Sydney Harbour Bridge is a testament to innovation and a gateway to unforgettable vistas.
A short journey from Sydney, the Blue Mountains National Park is a sanctuary of natural beauty and breathtaking landscapes. Towering eucalyptus trees create a blue-hued mist that gives the park its name. Explore iconic attractions like the Three Sisters rock formation and the thrilling Scenic World cable car. Trek through ancient rainforests, discover hidden waterfalls, and relish the fresh mountain air. The park’s dramatic gorges, sandstone cliffs, and lush valleys offer a rejuvenating escape, making it a paradise for nature lovers, hikers, and those seeking a tranquil retreat.
Melbourne, a city celebrated for its dynamic arts scene and diverse culture, beckons with a vibrant blend of creativity and sophistication. Explore the hidden laneways adorned with captivating street art, offering a canvas for local artists to showcase their talents. Indulge in world-class cuisine at bustling markets and renowned restaurants. Immerse yourself in the city’s rich cultural calendar, from theater performances to international festivals. Melbourne’s unique blend of historic architecture and modern innovation creates an enchanting urban landscape, inviting you to discover its unique neighborhoods, lush gardens, and the Yarra River that winds through its heart.
Popular Attraction In Australia
Note: Our provided itinerary is designed to serve as a foundation for your travel plans, and we understand that your preferences and requirements may vary. We are dedicated to tailoring the itinerary to align with your specific needs, ensuring a personalized and seamless travel experience.
- Arrive in Sydney and transfer to your hotel for check-in.
- Explore Darling Harbour, visit SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium, and enjoy a sunset cruise.
- Discover the historic The Rocks district and its markets.
- Visit the Royal Botanic Garden and walk across the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
- Experience the vibrant nightlife in Darling Harbour.
- Embark on a day trip to the Blue Mountains National Park.
- Marvel at the Three Sisters, ride the Scenic Railway, and visit Featherdale Wildlife Park.
- Fly to Cairns, gateway to the Great Barrier Reef.
- Check in to your hotel and explore the Esplanade.
- Embark on a full-day tour to the Great Barrier Reef.
- Snorkel, dive, or take a semi-submersible to explore the underwater wonders.
- Take the Kuranda Scenic Railway and Skyrail Rainforest Cableway.
- Explore the Kuranda Village and return to Cairns.
- Fly to Melbourne, known for its arts and culinary scene.
- Check in to your hotel and explore Federation Square and laneways.
- Visit Queen Victoria Market, Melbourne Museum, and the State Library.
- Discover the vibrant street art of Hosier Lane.
- Embark on a scenic drive along the Great Ocean Road.
- Witness the Twelve Apostles and Loch Ard Gorge.
- Fly to Ayers Rock (Uluru) and check in to your resort.
- Visit the Cultural Centre and enjoy a sunset viewing of Uluru.
- Witness the sunrise over Uluru and enjoy a guided base walk.
- Explore Kata Tjuta’s rock formations in the afternoon.
- Fly to Brisbane and transfer to the Gold Coast.
- Check in to your beachfront accommodation and relax.
- Enjoy the theme parks of the Gold Coast: Dreamworld, Movie World, or Sea World.
- Travel to Brisbane and explore South Bank, Queensland Museum, and Botanic Gardens.
- pend your last morning shopping or visiting local attractions.
- Transfer to the airport for your flight back to Delhi, taking cherished memories with you.
11 Days / 10 Nights Tour to Australia itinerary
- Check-in at the hotel
- Rest of the day at leisure
- Visit the iconic landmarks of Sydney, including the Opera House and Harbour Bridge
- Explore the vibrant neighborhoods of The Rocks and Bondi Beach
- Enjoy a scenic lunch cruise
- Take a day trip to the scenic Blue Mountains
- Visit the Three Sisters rock formation and Scenic World
- Return to Sydney in the evening
- Climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge for panoramic views of the city
- Take a guided tour of the Sydney Opera House
- Check-in at the hotel
- Rest of the day at leisure