France Tour Packages
Request A Callback
France Tour Packages
France is a country with a rich heritage and culture that has been preserved for centuries. One of the most popular tourist destinations in Europe.
France tour packages can be booked to get an intimate experience of this beautiful country and its culture. Various packages are available, depending on how much you want to spend and what you want to see.
1) Travelers who want to explore France can book a city tour package which would include day trips from Paris or Lyon or Marseille, among others.
2) Tourists looking for rural France can take a look at French farmhouse holiday packages – where they can visit vineyards, taste wines and stay in traditional French countryside houses.
3) For those seeking an active vacation, there are hiking tours available that will allow them to enjoy the natural beauty
Diplomat Visa Facilitation Services is a one stop travel solution to all its customers. We provides professional travel services and innovative travel products for our guests to ensure they enjoy the best of what Palm Jumeirah, Safa Park, Emirates Towers, The Dubai Fountain, has to offer as a holiday and business destination.
Call us: +91-9818511611 , 011-41051041
What To Do In France?
France. The first thing that springs to mind is its world class architecture and art. For ages, the country has seduced visitors with its iconic landmarks and plethora of artwork. Its cultural repertoire is staggering to say the least, both in diversity and volume. After all, this is the country home to superstars like royal Versailles and Mademoiselle Eiffel!
That is before we get to the food. Food is of enormous importance in this country (if you haven’t noticed) – stopping by for a croissant at the local boulangerie, grabbing a coffee at a bistro and market shopping are all part of the French culture and it would be extremely rude to refuse. From flipping crêpes and sampling wine at an ancient vineyard, the culinary opportunities are boundless.
The terroir of France is a complex and varied experience. Towards the north, you will find sand dunes and cliffs that are in stark contrast to the French Riviera’s turquoise waters and the oak forests in Corsica. outdoor action is demanded in this country and with something for everyone, there is no backing out this time!
When To Visit France?
Visit France in Autumn (September to November) or Spring which falls on April to June because this is when there are fewer tourists and prices are at a minimum.
Do Indians Need Visa Before Arrival?
Indian passport holders can not apply for visa on arrival and are required to apply prior to arrival.
Why Hire Us For France Tour Packages?
Diplomat Visa Facilitation Services Is India's Leading Visa Facilitation Company . We Are The Best Visa Agent In Rohini Delhi
Tourist Visa Assistance
You can enjoy with your Family at any place with your childhood dream, with Diplomat Visa Facilitation Service. We will get you ready
with your luggage.
International Air Tickets
If Working Abroad with high class facilities is your dream, you are at right place. Diplomat Team will help you reach your
dream work destination.
Cover yourself and your family against expensive travel risks like emergency medical treatment, accidents, loot, theft, missed connections, lost baggage, so on and so forth. As they say "If you can't afford Travel Insurance, maybe you can't afford to travel". Enjoy your travel with peace of mind.
We’ve been reviewing hotel booking services for about eight years. For this update we spent nearly 40 hours researching and using each of the services we’ve reviewed. Diplomat team will help you to get yourself safe and secure while travelling to your dream destination.
France Tour Packages
4 Nights/5 Days France Land Package
- 04 Nights Stay at hotel with breakfast
- Dubai city tour + Burj Khalifa 124th Floor Non-Prime Time on Seat In Coach basis
- Dhow Cruise Creek/Marina Dinner on Seat In Coach basis
- Desert Safari on Seat In Coach basis
- Return Airport transfers on Private basis
4 Nights/5 Days Paris land Package
Day 1 Paris; Welcome to the “City of Love”
- Arrive in Paris and get transferred to the hotel. Enjoy a warm, traditional welcome at the reception.
- Then, relax in the hotel room and shed off your travel tiredness.
- Smack on a scrumptious dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 Paris: Eiffel Tower & 360 Degree View of the City & Seine River Cruise Paris
- Have a delicious breakfast, freshen up and spend the day at your ease.
- In the evening, head to the Eiffel Tower, which is a beacon of Paris. Get a 360 Degree view of the city from the Observation Deck and click Instagram-worthy pictures.
- Later, indulge in a Cruise Ride on the Seine River and see the Parisian monuments shimmering in the backdrop.
- Overnight stay at the hotel
Day 3 Paris; A day full of fun at Disneyland
- Enjoy a lip-smacking breakfast and gear up for the next best part of the Paris tour package from India – the trip to Disneyland.
- Spend a day enjoying the rides, watching the magic shows, and stunt shows at Disneyland, the biggest theme park in Paris.
- Visit the world-famous Walt Disney Studio Park and catch a glimpse of how movies are shot actually.
- Check out the mind-blowing movie sets from famous movies.
- Enjoy a lavish dinner and stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 4 Paris; Local sightseeing in the ‘City of Light.’
- Savour a delicious breakfast at the hotel, and gear up for a sightseeing tour of Paris.
- In the first half of the day, enjoy a trip to all the Napoleonic era structures in Paris.
- Later, get towards Champs Elysees and stroll through the walking trail lined by lush green shrubs and trees.
- Then, visit the awaited attraction of all Paris packages from India and marvel at its surreal beauty.
- In the later part of the day, head to the Musee du Louvre and watch the 35,000 pieces of art put on display. Learn about Symposia, films, readings, and concerts in the museum’s auditorium.
- Then, check out the magnificence of the Louvre Museum as your drive past it.
- Visit the local attractions like Place Vendôme, Cathedral of Notre Dame, and Comédie Française.
- Gorge upon a lavish dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5 Paris; Departure
- Treat yourself to a lip-smacking breakfast at the hotel.
- We will drop you at the – Paris CDG airport on a SIC basis to board your homebound flight.
- Your Paris package from India ends here with a bouquet of cheerful memories.
Popular Attraction In France
Paris is the capital of France and also its most populous city. It is one of the world’s most famous tourist destinations due to the many monuments in the city – such as the Eiffel Tower, Arc De Triomphe, Notre Dame Cathedral – and its rich history. Many international corporations have their head offices in Paris, including some Fortune Global 500 companies based here like LVMH or AccorHotels.
The Alsace region is a region in Eastern France. It is one of the most geographically diverse regions in Europe. It has 6% of forested areas, 6% of pastures, 31% of the agricultural regions, 18% of built-up areas and 39% of other spaces. The population density is only 44 inhabitants per square kilometre.
The Côte d’Azur is a stretch of coastline that runs for about 100 kilometres from the English border to Monaco. The region, which has a Mediterranean climate, includes seaside resorts such as Nice, Cannes, Monte Carlo and Saint-Tropez.
The Mont Saint-Michel in Normandy is the most famous and best-preserved example of a medieval Benedictine monastery. It was built on a rocky tidal island about one kilometre from the French coastline, and it’s now classified as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
The Loire Valley is a world heritage site and features some of the most beautiful and iconic châteaux in all of France. It is an area steeped in history, culture, art, cuisine, and luxury that you will never forget after visiting it. The natural beauty here is breathtaking, but it’s also important to take time to explore the many castles that have been constructed here throughout centuries.
The Reims Cathedral is one of the most impressive Gothic cathedrals globally. The cathedral was consecrated on July 12, 1322. It is also one of the largest Christian structures in Europe and has been a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1981. The cathedral’s facade is decorated with an array of sculptures and stained-glass windows that depict biblical scenes and stories.