Germany Tour Packages
Germany Tour Packages
Germany is the 4th largest country in Europe and has over 80 million people. It borders nine other countries and has a total area of 357,168 sq km. Its capital is Berlin, while its largest city is Cologne. The official language is German, while some people speak English, French or Russian.
The top 3 tourist attractions are Berlin Cathedral, Cologne Cathedral, Fowlturm Berlin.
Diplomat Visa Facilitation Services is a one stop travel solution to all its customers. We provides professional travel services and innovative travel products for our guests to ensure they enjoy the best of what Palm Jumeirah, Safa Park, Emirates Towers, The Dubai Fountain, has to offer as a holiday and business destination.
Why Hire Us For Germany Tour Packages?
Diplomat Visa Facilitation Services Is India's Leading Visa Facilitation Company . We Are The Best Visa Agent In Rohini Delhi
Tourist Visa Assistance
You can enjoy with your Family at any place with your childhood dream, with Diplomat Visa Facilitation Service. We will get you ready
with your luggage.
International Air Tickets
If Working Abroad with high class facilities is your dream, you are at right place. Diplomat Team will help you reach your
dream work destination.
Cover yourself and your family against expensive travel risks like emergency medical treatment, accidents, loot, theft, missed connections, lost baggage, so on and so forth. As they say "If you can't afford Travel Insurance, maybe you can't afford to travel". Enjoy your travel with peace of mind.
We’ve been reviewing hotel booking services for about eight years. For this update we spent nearly 40 hours researching and using each of the services we’ve reviewed. Diplomat team will help you to get yourself safe and secure while travelling to your dream destination.
Call us: +91-9818511611 , 011-41051041
What To Do In Germany?
Prepare yourself for a rollercoaster ride of treats and feasts as you experience Germany’s soul stirring scenery, vivid culture, and romantic cities.
There is something truly artistic about Germany’s landscape – the dune fringed coastline towards the north, the dark forests and valleys at the central part of the country, and the sheer awesomeness of the Alps; the way these elements carve into the landscape is a sight that ensures your camera will be working overtime.
You will come across towns and half-timbered villages with roads laid out before the USA was found, often leading to ancient castles. The flavor filled cities will shock you, such is the cultural kaleidoscope, especially Hamburg, Munich, and Berlin, whether it is the art galleries, the opera or the underground nightlife.
When To Visit Germany?
Germany is a great destination at any point of the year but generally speaking, May is the best time to visit because the weather finally begins thawing, the hordes of tourists haven’t yet descended, Berlin is in festival season, and the cherry blossoms are blooming!
Do Indians Need Visa Before Arrival?
Indian passport holders looking to visit the country will need to apply for the Schengen visa.
6 Nights / 7 days Munich Land Package
- 06 Nights stay at hotel with breakfast
- Local Sightseeing tour around Munich
- Visit the Sleeping Beauty castle in Munich
- Tour around the history-laden streets of Berlin
- Day trip to Fussen, from Berlin
- Tours on seat in coach basis
- Return airport transfer on private
PACKAGE EXCLUSIONS :-
/person 3 Star Hotel
06 Nights / 07 Days Munich Land Package
Day 1 Arrival at Munich
- The Munich tour packages from India commence with your arrival at the airport
- Once transferred to your hotel, you will be free to spend the day at your own leisure
- You could either choose to stay in and take advantage of the various amenities at the hotel, or explore the streets of Munich on your own accord
- You could spend the evening hopping across the various pubs that Munich is so well know for
- Overnight stay at the hotel
Day 2 Sightseeing tour around Munich
- Following breakfast at the hotel, head out for a fantastic sightseeing tour around the city
- Start your tour at the New Town Hall to be wowed by the neo-gothic designs of the building
- Visit the Old Town of Munich, full to the brim with centuries-old buildings and Churches. Pay a visit to the St. Peter’s Church or the Dresden Frauenkirche, known for their Baroque architecture
- Following a visit to the Old Town, spend some time touring the various beer gardens around the city to explore the local beverages that the city is so well known for
- You could also tour around the various markets here, known for their fantastic traditional food and craft items
- Overnight stay in Munich
Day 3 Visit the Sleeping Beauty castle in Munich
- Following a lip smacking breakfast at the hotel, head out for a comprehensive tour of the Neuschwanstein Castle in Munich
- Spend the entire day at the castle on a guided tour, exploring the beauty of this ancient establishment which formed the blueprint of Disney’s castle for Sleeping Beauty
- Explore the beautiful gardens on the hills around Neuschwanstein Castle, with its sweeping panoramic views of the surrounding city
- Return to the hotel by evening
- Overnight stay in Munich
Day 4 Onward to Berlin, the capital city of Germany
- Following breakfast, proceed with the check out formalities at your hotel and proceed to Berlin
- Your arrival in Berlin will set off the second half of the Munich tour packages from India
- Your first day in Berlin will be kept free for you to enjoy the city at your own leisure
- Take a stroll through its beautiful streets on foot, or spend an evening at one of the many clubs around the city
- Overnight stay in Berlin
Day 5 A tour around the history-laden streets of Berlin
- Following a delicious breakfast at the hotel, you will proceed to a fantastic sightseeing tour around the city of Berlin
- Art enthusiasts will have a lovely time touring the open-air East Side Gallery in the city, or exploring the street art along Bernauer Street
- The Berliner Dom and the Reichstag building are some other must-visit landmarks that fall within the itinerary of the tour
- Close the tour with a visit to the Brandenburg Gate, the 18th century architectural marvel
- Head over to the hotel at the end of the tiring day
- Overnight stay at the hotel
Day 6 A day trip to Fussen, the ancient town at the edge of Berlin
- Having finished your breakfast at the hotel, head over for a day long trip to Potsdam, the historical city nestled on the border of Berlin
- Home to several UNESCO World Heritage Sites, Potsdam is one of the biggest highlights of the Munich tour packages from India
- While in the city, tour the various historical landmarks around here, such as the Dutch Quarters, home to the royal parks and the summer palace of the Prussian King.
- The Babelsberg Film Studio and the gorgeous 18th century New Palace are some of the other major attractions in the city
- Head over to the hotel by nightfall
- Make sure to have an early night in order to prepare for the long journey back home the next day
Day 7 Departure
- All great holidays must come to an end, and the seventh day marks the close of your stay here
- Following breakfast and checkout, you will be transferred to the Berlin Airport
- From here, you will catch a flight back home, leaving with some of the best memories of your life.
Popular Attraction In Germany
Dresden is a city in Germany on the River Elbe. Dresden is one of the largest cities in the country, and it has a population of more than 600,000. The city was founded in 1206 by German immigrants. The city was divided into two parts by the river Elbe, and it had suburbs on both sides. The suburbs on the Western bank lost their access to water when bridges were destroyed during the Allied bombing of Dresden during World War II.
Lubeck is an old port city in the German state of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern. It’s well known for its medieval architecture and many churches, including the Marienkirche and the Dom. The construction of Lübeck began in 1143 and took about 200 years to complete. It was established as a free imperial city but was conquered by Denmark after the Northern Seven Years’ War of 1470-1478. When Elector Frederick II of Brandenburg became King in 1440, he acquired it after the Lübeck capitulation negotiations of 1441-42.
Heidelberg is a city in the state of Baden-Württemberg, in southwest Germany. It lies on the river Neckar and is part of the densely populated Rhine-Neckar Metropolitan Region. Heidelberg is historically important as one of the most successful strongholds of the Holy Roman Empire and the birthplace of both modern universities and democracy. The town lies in a valley on the right bank of the River Neckar in a steep clove between two mountains, Schloßberg (479 m) and Königstuhl (375 m), which form traditional views across to Germany’s Black Forest mountains.
Rugen Island is an island situated in the Baltic Sea. It belongs to the Western-most state of Germany, the Federal Republic of Mecklenburg-West Pomerania. Rugen has a population of about 5,000 people and is one-third forested. Rugen Island has a surface area of 97 square kilometres.
The Rhine River is one of the most important rivers in Europe. It flows through ten different countries and separates the continent into two parts. The Rhine has an interesting history. The Romans were the first to establish settlements along the river banks. They called it “Licinius” because it was an important trading route. The name “Rhine” comes from a Celtic word meaning “strong,” which fits this mighty river.
Cologne is the fourth largest city in Germany Federal State of North Rhine-Westphalia and within the Rhine-Ruhr Metropolitan Area. The Cologne World Trade Center is home to Germany’s top companies. Cologne is a centre for arts, culture, media, democracy and science. There are many museums in Cologne that showcase these aspects of German history. It also has several universities with a rich history of innovation and research.orper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo.
Germany Masters Student Visa Assistance Delhi
Get assistance for Germany Masters Student Visa Delhi
MasterStudents holding a binding and unconditional admission letter from a German University. Contact us for Germany Masters Student Visa Assistance Delhi