Greece Tour Packages
Request A Callback
Greece Tour Packages
The Greek Archipelago is a group of islands in the Aegean Sea, south-east of mainland Greece. There are thousands of islands in this archipelago, but some of the most popular ones are Santorini, Mykonos, Crete and Rhodes.
The Greek Archipelago is a popular tourist destination. Visitors can find many beaches, ancient ruins and picturesque cities on these islands. The food on offer here is typically Mediterranean cuisine which is famous for its healthy diet – featuring plenty of vegetables and olive oil.
Diplomat Visa Facilitation Services is a one stop travel solution to all its customers. We provides professional travel services and innovative travel products for our guests to ensure they enjoy the best of what Palm Jumeirah, Safa Park, Emirates Towers, The Dubai Fountain, has to offer as a holiday and business destination.
What To Do In Greece?
There is no denying that the roots of western culture are firmly in Greece. Step into the ring where the first Olympics took place, hike to Meteora’s monasteries, watch a drama unfold at an ancient outdoor theater or gape in amazement at the huge marble sculptures recovered from the bottom of the Aegean Sea.
Whether you are looking to enjoy the sun and beach or are an adrenaline junkie, Greece has it all. Days melt by under the clear blue skies and turquoise waters – just a hop away from any beach is more white sanded islands with palm trees alluringly swaying in the breeze.
Alternatively, you can wander by cobbled side streets built during the Byzantine civilization, take a grueling hike up a volcano, go on a boat ride and watch for turtles and dolphins or cycle through lush green jungles. That’s hardly it all; you could visit idyllic villages, olive groves, commit to a bit of kite surfing, rock climbing, or wreck diving. Or, you can hop on to a boat and set sail! The choices are certainly exhausting in this ancient land of bliss.
When To Visit Greece?
The best time to visit Greece would be in Spring, early Summer (April to June) or Autumn (September to October). By traveling on these dates, you can avoid the busy crowds of summer.
Do Indians Need Visa Before Arrival?
Indian passport holders are ineligible for visa on arrival and should apply ahead of their visit.
Why Hire Us For Greece Tour Packages?
Diplomat Visa Facilitation Services Is India's Leading Visa Facilitation Company . We Are The Best Visa Agent In Rohini Delhi
Tourist Visa Assistance
You can enjoy with your Family at any place with your childhood dream, with Diplomat Visa Facilitation Service. We will get you ready
with your luggage.
International Air Tickets
If Working Abroad with high class facilities is your dream, you are at right place. Diplomat Team will help you reach your
dream work destination.
Cover yourself and your family against expensive travel risks like emergency medical treatment, accidents, loot, theft, missed connections, lost baggage, so on and so forth. As they say "If you can't afford Travel Insurance, maybe you can't afford to travel". Enjoy your travel with peace of mind.
We’ve been reviewing hotel booking services for about eight years. For this update we spent nearly 40 hours researching and using each of the services we’ve reviewed. Diplomat team will help you to get yourself safe and secure while travelling to your dream destination.
Greece Tour Packages
9N/10D MAJESTIC GREECE TOUR
- 03 nights stay at athens hotel with breakfast
- 03 nights stay at Mykonos hotel with breakfast
- 03 nights stay at Santorini hotel with breakfast
- Athens; City Tour with Acropolis Museum
- Cruise at the caldera and its hot springs
- Ferry tickets -athens to Mykonos to Santorini
- Return airport transfer on private
09NIGHTS /10 DAYS MAJESTIC GREECE TOUR
Day 1 Arrival in Athens
Get ready to start an adventure that you will cherish for eternity; the city of ancient ruins anticipates your arrival.
- Upon arrival at Athens International Airport, our representative will meet and transfer to your hotel.
- Balance of the day at leisure.
- If time permits depending on your arrival time to Athens, you may enjoy one of Cape Sounion or Athens By Night Tour with Traditional Greek show.
- Overnight stay in Athens.
Day 2 Explore Athens; City Tour with Acropolis Museum
- From the Acropolis to Omonia Square, with the half-day Athens sightseeing and Acropolis museum tour you’ll see all the famous sites of ancient and modern Athens on this comprehensive morning tour. Offering a perfect overview of the city, this guided half-day tour, the only one which includes headphone system will help you get your bearings
- We start with a photo stop at Panathinaikon Stadium where the first modern Olympic Games took place in 1896. It is the only stadium in the world that is built out of white marble. We then proceed, passing by Zappeion and The Temple of Olympian Zeus.
- We will then pass the Athens Trilogy which includes the University of Athens, the Academy of Athens and the National Library. We Continue passing by the National Garden, Hadrian’s Arch, St. Paul’s Church, The Parliament, The Tomb of the Unknown soldier, Schliemann’s House (Numismatic Museum), Catholic Cathedral, Old Parliament, Constitution Square, Russian Orthodox Church, and finally the ACROPOLIS where we will visit Propylaea, Temple of Athena Nike, Parthenon, and the Erechtheion with its Porch of Maidens).
- We continue the tour with a short pleasant walk passing by the Herodion and Dionysus Theater in order to visit the ACROPOLIS museum.
- We skip the lines of the new museum and proceed to see the main attractions such as votives, artifacts of everyday life, statues from archaic period, Caryatids, and of course the Parthenon hall with the metopes, the pediments and the frieze that will amaze you. Evening free or optional Cape Sounion or Athens by Night tour.
- Overnight in Athens.
Day 3 Athens
- Day at leisure to relax or do an optional tour.
- Recommended options include Full Day Delphi / Full Day Argolis or the Full Day Cruise.
- Overnight in Athens.
Day 4 Athens to Mykonos
- Today after breakfast, you will check out from your hotel in Athens and transferred to Piraeus port for your ferry embarkation to Mykonos Island.
- Mykonos sits amidst the Aegean Sea like a unique Jewell handcrafted by time, the Greek sun and an anonymous local craftsman. All that can be said or written about Mykonos would be just too little. For centuries Mykonos existed under the shade of the religious centre of Delos and it had to wait until the 20th century to reach its international status and win a place on the world tourist map.
- Mykonos, famously called ‘the island of the winds’ due to the constant wind that blows, is the most popular and cosmopolitan island of the Cyclades and considered as one the most famous islands of the world.
- The sunlight of Mykonos from its first sunshine of dawn all the way to its last of the sunset is astonishing and supplements an atmosphere of images that seem to have sprung out of a painting.
- Arrival in Mykonos and transferred at your hotel.
- Rest of the day is free in order to explore the island.
- Overnight in Mykonos
Day 5 Mykonos
- Today, after breakfast the day will be free in order explore the island. Among the cobbled streets, next to the churches, behind the freshly painted shutters, through the delivery of island living, the heavenly beaches and the liveliness of the night, Mykonos still keeps its secrets: The happiest different moments for everyone, here, on the most famous island in the world, each one of us makes each moment unique.
- Mykonos retains full beauty through the passage of time, and is and always will be a perfect host to visitors, offering unlimited vacation and great expectations.
- Overnight stay in Mykonos
Day 6 Mykonos
- Today, after breakfast the day will be free in order explore the island or do an optional tour.
- Overnight stay in Mykonos
Day 7 Mykonos to Santorini
- Today, after breakfast you will be picked up from your hotel and transferred to Mykonos port for your ferry embarkation to Santorini Island.
- This tiny Greek island in the Aegean Sea, rich in history & steeped in myth, is situated on the southern east tip of the Cyclades Cluster.
- Arrive in Santorini and transfer to your hotel. The rest of the day is yours to spend in order to explore the island and admire the breathtaking view.
- Overnight in Santorini
Day 8 Santorini
- Today, after breakfast you will be picked up for a cruise at the caldera and its hot springs.
- During this tour, you will have the unique chance to visit the active volcano of Santorini, walk on dried lava up to its peak, feel the heat underneath your feet and see the steam of sulphuric gases emerging from the earth bowels.
- Next, you will sail to the thermal springs where you can dive or step down into the blue waters in order to swim towards the springs
- Last you will visit the traditional sister island of Santorini, Thirassia, where you can either swim, go up to the village or simply relax and have something to eat.
- Return at your hotel. Overnight stay in Santorini
Day 9 Santorini
- Today, after breakfast the day will be free in order explore the island or do an optional Tour.
- Accommodation in Santorini
Day 10 Departure | End of Experience
Today, after breakfast you will be transferred at Santorini airport for your departure flight via Athens
Call us: +91-9818511611 , 011-41051041
Popular Attraction In Greece
Mykonos is a Greek island and a major tourist destination, attracting many of the wealthiest. It is part of the Cyclades island chain in the Aegean Sea.
Mykonos is known for its cosmopolitan character and its lively nightlife. Along with the nearby small island of Delos, it forms an arc known as the “Golden Islands”. The area has been inhabited since antiquity because it has some of the best harbours in Greece.
The Delphi tour in Greece is an exciting and memorable way to experience the ruins of the Parthenon, the Temple of Athena Nike, and other ancient structures.
The Delphi tour in Greece is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. You can also see the beautiful views and enjoy a picnic lunch in one of the many secluded areas. The tour doesn’t take too long to complete and provides great family bonding time.
Corfu is a Greek island in the Ionian Sea. The city is located in Corfu, Greece, the main port on the island. The city has a population of about 40,000 people, and it’s one of the places for tourists to visit while they are in Greece.
While visiting this area, you can explore some of its famous landmarks, such as Achilleion Palace, which Empress Elizabeth of Austria built. It was designed by an Austrian architect who wanted to recreate an ancient Greek palace that existed before it had been destroyed. You also have Mount Ainos, a national park with hiking trails and forests for visitors to explore and enjoy.
The Acropolis of Athens is one of Greece’s most important ancient sites and was constructed in the 5th century B.C. It is built on a steep hill with its main entrance through Propylea. The Acropolis was designed to be a memorial to Athenian democracy and has played an important role in Western civilization’s development of traditional architecture, sculpture, painting and drama.
The Acropolis contains six major buildings, which are grouped on the south side of the hill:
The Parthenon, Temple of Athena Nike, Erechtheion, Propylaea, Theatre of Dionysus.
The Acropolis Museum is a museum built on the site of an ancient quarry, and surprisingly, it is located on top of the Acropolis. The museum exhibits many spectacular pieces of classical and modern art, and it showcases some of the most important archaeological discoveries in Greece.
This museum offers a different perspective on art and culture, and the history of mankind. It is considered one of the most important museums in Greece as it provides insights into human history through its artifacts.
Santorini is an island in the southern Aegean Sea, Greece. The city of Santorini is also named ancient Thera, and it’s built on top of a volcanic cone. It’s one of the most popular tourist destinations in Greece, with a population of about 5,000 people and an area of 44.8km2. Santorini offers a unique mix of natural beauty and historical sites that make it a gorgeous destination for travellers.
Santorini has been described as one of the most beautiful places on earth by some travel writers. It was voted as the best place to visit in 2018 by Lonely Planet readers, proving its popularity among tourists from all over the world who wish to see its beautiful landscape for themselves!