Russia Tour Packages
Request A Callback
Russia Tour Packages
Russia has a lot to offer to tourists. From historic sites and museums to the natural beauty of its countryside and stunning views, Russia is an exciting place to visit. Tourists and travellers of all ages and interests can find something of interest in Russia.
Russia is a large country with many different regions and landscapes. The country’s vast size means you can spend weeks exploring new places without ever retracing your steps or seeing the same thing twice. And because Russia is such a huge country, it’s one of the most affordable places for people on a budget to travel in Europe – especially if they’re visiting from North America or Western Europe, where prices are often higher due to increased costs associated with travelling such as airfare and lodging expenses.
Diplomat Visa Facilitation Services is a one stop travel solution to all its customers. We provides professional travel services and innovative travel products for our guests to ensure they enjoy the best of what Palm Jumeirah, Safa Park, Emirates Towers, The Dubai Fountain, has to offer as a holiday and business destination.
Why Hire Us For Russia Tour Packages?
Diplomat Visa Facilitation Services Is India's Leading Visa Facilitation Company . We Are The Best Visa Agent In Rohini Delhi
Tourist Visa Assistance
You can enjoy with your Family at any place with your childhood dream, with Diplomat Visa Facilitation Service. We will get you ready
with your luggage.
International Air Tickets
If Working Abroad with high class facilities is your dream, you are at right place. Diplomat Team will help you reach your
dream work destination.
Cover yourself and your family against expensive travel risks like emergency medical treatment, accidents, loot, theft, missed connections, lost baggage, so on and so forth. As they say "If you can't afford Travel Insurance, maybe you can't afford to travel". Enjoy your travel with peace of mind.
We’ve been reviewing hotel booking services for about eight years. For this update we spent nearly 40 hours researching and using each of the services we’ve reviewed. Diplomat team will help you to get yourself safe and secure while travelling to your dream destination.
What To Do In Russia?
The world’s largest country has it all, be it a vibrant nightlife, idyllic countrysides or cities steeped in history.
If ancient walled fortresses, splendid palaces, and spired churches appeal to you, make a beeline to Moscow or St Petersburg where you will find some of the most cherished national treasures in the country. In addition to that, a few hours away from these cities are historic towns and villages such as Suzdal, Pskov, and Veliky Novgorod, each hiding their own fascinating stories and relics.
Looking for inspiration?
Follow in the footsteps of literary greats like Pushkin and Tolstoy by visiting their country estates. If you are looking for something more adrenaline-inducing, consider skiing down the snowy mountains of Caucasus, trekking in Lake Baikal or climbing an active volcano in Kamchatka!
When to visit?
The high season for Russia is between May and October but it is also the most crowded period. Consider visiting in early fall or late spring. If you are brave enough, a visit to Russia during winter will be equally rewarding although some sights may be closed.
Indians are among fifty-four other nationalities who are eligible for a free e-visa to St Petersburg. This e-visa will also allow access to the Leningrad region.
Call us: +91-9818511611 , 011-41051041
Russia Tour Packages
5Nights/6Days Russia Land Package
- 03 Night stay in Moscow on Twin sharing basis
- 02 Night stay in Saint Petersburg on Twin sharing basis
- 05 Buffet breakfast in hotel
- Moscow city tour with metro ride ticket
- kremlin cathedral & Territory with ticket
- Saint Petersburg city tour with Kazan cathedral
- All Tours and Transfer seat in coach
- Sapsan 2nd class train ticket from Moscow to Saint Petersburg
5nights/6days Russia Land Package
Day 1 – Arrival at Moscow international Airport
- Start your Russia tour package from India and upon reaching Moscow international airport, our representative will greet you and will transfer you to the hotel.
- Get assisted with a hassle-free check-in at the hotel and spend the remaining day at leisure.
- In the evening, you can take a walk to explore nearby places and local markets.
- Later, get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 2 – City tour of Moscow and Metro Tour
- Wake up and grab a delicious breakfast at the hotel. Get ready to enjoy a panoramic city tour of Moscow
- Moscow streets, boulevards and avenues with the historic buildings and mansions, you will have a number of stops to these beauties from outside – Red Square with the marvellous masterpiece of a 16th century Russian architecture , the popular Lenin’s tomb, the beautiful St, Basil’s cathedral, Sparrow hills for a vantage bird’s eye of the city, Moscow state university- one of Stalin’s Seven Sisters and Victory Park.
- We will take you on a visit to Moscow Metro. Metro plays a very important role in the life of Moscovites, and still is the main transport artery of the city. It is a monument of culture, architecture, a tour of the underground transport network will reveal secrets, a secret underground city.
- Moscow Metro tour you will learn about the history of the Moscow metro, the beginning of its construction and development, the functioning of the Moscow Metro during the war.
- Metropolitan of Moscow – is not just a transport system. Moscow Metro – a reflection of the country’s history, according to the Moscow Metro tours you can look in the mirror of a bygone era.
- its unique technical, progressive for that time of scientific ideas, the evolution and development of the Moscow metro. Head back to the hotel after dinner (on your own). Overnight stay at Hotel
Day 3 – Trip to Kremlin Territory
- After having a wholesome breakfast, you will be taken for a trip to the Kremlin Territory.
- You can get to see the Cathedral Square, the Tsar Cannon, and the Tsar Bell.
- Take a walk in the beautiful Kremlin Garden before and spend some leisure time here.
- As the tour ends, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 4 – Moscow to St. Petersburg Transfers
- After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get transferred to St. Petersburg for the next phase of your Russia package.
- As you reach, you will be escorted to your pre-booked hotel by our representative and will be assisted with a hassle-free check-in.
- Head to your room and enjoy the remaining day at ease.
- In the evening, you can take a walking tour of the city and witness the picturesque view of the palaces and other historic buildings.
- Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 5 – City tour of St. Petersburg with Kazan Cathedral
- Enjoy a relaxed breakfast at the hotel and proceed for a city tour of this magnificent city.
- During a bus tour of St. Petersburg you will see St. Isaac’s Square with the magnificent St. Isaac’s Cathedral, the famous Nevsky Prospekt, State Hermitage Museum, Fine arts square, church of resurrection on spilled blood and Smolny cathedral. Please note, we show this to you from the outside.
- In the afternoon we will take you to the glorious Kazan Cathedral to explore in detail.
- if you choose to stay back and enjoy the nightlife of St Petersburg; you are requested to return to the hotel on your own. Have a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 6 Departure | It’s time to say Goodbye
- Wake up in the morning, have a scrumptious breakfast and pack your bags for your departure.
- Complete the check-out formalities and get ready to leave for St. Petersburg airport.
- Reach your desired destination and end the trip with unforgettable memories.
Popular Attraction in Russia
Moscow is the capital of Russia. It is located on the east bank of the Moskva River, 30 kilometres east of the Kremlin. The city has a population of over 16 million inhabitants.
Saint Petersburg is the second-largest city in Russia, after Moscow. It is an important tourist destination and a major port on the Baltic Sea.
Suzdal is a city in the Vladimir region of Russia. It was founded in 1152 by Prince Yuri Dolgorukiy. The word “Suzdal” means “across the river”. Indeed, Suzdal is situated across the Volga River from northeastern Moscow.
Other Popular Attraction In Russia
The Caucasus Mountains are a mountain system in the Caucasus region. They are made up of various smaller mountain chains that form an arc from the Black Sea in the west to the Caspian Sea in the east and northeast to the Kura River.
The Kamchatka region is home to more than 400 volcanoes, the most famous of which are Klyuchevskaya Sopka, Shiveluch, and Tolbachik. Klyuchevskoy volcano is the tallest active volcano in Eurasia and one of the most active volcanoes on Earth. It is located in southern Kamchatka at the northern end of Kronotsky Volcanic Plateau.
Lake Baikal, often called “The Pearl of Siberia”, is the deepest in the world. This pristine environment hosts more than 3,000 species in its waters alone. There are various hiking trails for visitors to explore. There are also boat tours that allow visitors to see this natural marvel from a different perspective.